Tar Heels for Life
WHAT CAN YOU DO AS A PARTICIPANT IN THE TAR HEELS FOR LIFE PROGRAM?
- Ask each and every one of your practice members if they have ever thought about becoming a chiropractor
- Provide materials in your office for prospective students
- Host a Student Recruitment event (SRE) in your community; LIFE will provide you with guidance (through the SRE DVD), materials and Recruiter supports as schedules allow
- Be included in our database of referrals to mentor prospective students (we’ll give prospective students your name and contact information)
- Join LIFE’s recruitment call (every third Tuesday night at 8:00 p.m. EST) to brainstorm ways to reach more future students and spread our love for this profession
- Support NCCA’s scholarships for students from North Carolina attending LIFE
PROGRAM BENEFITS AT LIFE UNIVERSITY
- Special benefits to attend Life University’s prospective student event, LIFE Leadership Weekend (LLW) (offered five times a year) to include a third night of lodging and up to $200 toward travel reimbursement, in addition to benefits offered to every LLW attendee.
- LIFE will waive the $50 application fee for prospective students applying through the program
- Free membership in The North Carolina Club (student group) at Life University
- Access to a large group of doctors throughout NC for networking and mentorship
- Opportunity to receive a $1,000 scholarship – possibly even more
- Internship opportunities with chiropractors
- Discount to purchase a clinic set-up package
WHY SHOULD YOU GET INVOLVED?
You are already carrying out many of these recruitment activities in your office as you serve our profession every day. You know people who would make great chiropractors, who would serve our profession well and who would love to find a career as rewarding as yours. It’s simple: You become a Tar Heel for LIFE because you love to help people and you love Chiropractic.
HOW DO YOU TAKE THE NEXT STEP?
CLICK HERE to sign up; then start asking everyone you meet, “Have you ever thought about becoming a chiropractor?”
“I’m interested! Please send me more information.”
“I am interested in participating in the Tar Heels for life program and will commit to recruiting in my community, mentoring prospective and current chiropractic students, and attracting new students to the chiropractic profession.”