Why Connect with the NCCA?
The NCCA family has been here since 1917. Our mission is to Educate, Promote, Protect & Advocate for chiropractic in North Carolina. We have resources to help you get started in practice and a community for support. We help you with any issues that may arise, big or small.
- Get a head start on relevant information specific to NC before you graduate.
- Receive industry and association news.
- Access to the NC chiropractic job board to post your resume and browse open jobs.
- Access to the Student Toolkit, which will contain resources specifically for you. Coming Soon!
If you are a chiropractic student interested in practicing in North Carolina, then you must connect with us to stay in the loop! Create a profile on our website and be sure to select “Student.” It’s Free!
Why Practice in North Carolina?
- Strong state association (that’s us!) with a mission to Educate, Promote, Protect & Advocate for chiropractic in North Carolina
- A broad scope of practice
- Many opportunities are available as an associate or to purchase your own practice
- Major North Carolina cities listed in 2023 best places to live and best places for young professionals and families
- Reasonable cost of living, allowing for work-life balance-quality schools and reputable healthcare
- Beautiful state with a variety of outdoor activities from the mountains to the beaches
- Endless entertainment – professional and college sports, museums, concerts, and more
NCCA Member Benefits (For when you get your NC License)
The NCCA provides doctors and staff with high quality education throughout the year. We have two large weekend events a year during which you can obtain the required 18 hours of CEU.
As a member, you will have access to the exlusive member-only Facebook group. You can ask questions, share success stories, exchange important information, and much more!
Weekly Communication & Timely Alerts
Members receive regular weekly communication from the association in the form of “Coffee & Chiropractic” video segment and e-newsletter “Member Memo.” They contain the most recent research, industry and association news. Be sure to check them out!
Advocating for Chiropractic
The NCCA’s CEO and our two full-time lobbyists spend a lot of their time at the legislative building. They review bills for possible fits for chiropractic inclusion and also protecting our scope. The NCCA has a political action committee (NCCA-PAC) that supports all these efforts.
The NCCA has created several member-exclusive resource pages to provide you with answers and directions that are designed to help with everyday issues that can occur in a practice. These pages contain helpful documents, guides, templates, and more.
Chiropractic Awareness Campaigns
The NCCA has launched statewide, multi-platform marketing pro-chiropractic campaigns. Radio, digital, social, and TV ads reach over one million people. All of our PSAs contain the action steps to find YOU on the NCCA’s website. You can also share them on your social media!
The NCCA has a wonderful, dedicated, and highly-trained staff to help you success as a chiropractor in North Carolina. Don’t ever hesitate to give us a call or send us an email.
Group Insurance Options
First established in 2015, the Chiropractor Medical Insurance Program offers medical insurance exclusively for chiropractor members of state chiropractic associations, their employees and families.
Recently licensed DCs in North Carolina enjoy a special price starting at $10/month!
The NCCA will never sell your email address. The email address you sign up with is used only for NCCA communication.