Information About 2023 Events
The NCCA approaches each event individually, so the pricing and sponsorship options vary. Vendor information for each event will become available about three months before the event. Please mark these dates on your calendar:
- The 2023 Spring Conference will take place March 10-12th at Pinehurst Resort, NC. This will be the only in-person event of the year.
- The 2023 Fall Convention will take place on September 22-24th online on CE21.
The NCCA offers various types of sponsorships based on the desired level of involvement. Your company will play an integral role in our association, so we encourage you to check out everything we have to offer in the documents below.
For any questions regarding our Partner and Affiliate Programs, please contact Alexandra at 919.832.0611 ext.103 or email
invisible - do not edit
PARTNER PROGRAM - SIGN UP OPEN FOR 2023!
Your company commits to supporting the NCCA for a full calendar year by joining the Partner Program. Many of our partners have been with us for many years and continue to support chiropractors year after year. Partners receive many exclusive benefits, with some offers only available at a specific support level.
- Review our 2023 Partner Program
- Sign Up Today
- For any questions regarding our Partner and Affiliate Programs, please contact Alexandra at 919.832.0611 ext.103 or email email@example.com.
Disclaimer: We value our members’ privacy. As per the NCCA policy, we do not sell or distribute the email addresses of our members. The NCCA has the right to deny sponsorship or exhibitor status to any company in direct competition with the NCCA and its affiliates. At the NCCA, we put our members first. Please view the NCCA Sponsorship Policy.
An Affiliate is a company that has agreed to give NCCA members discounts/specials on their products or services. For questions or to sign up, please email Alexandra Fetisova at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919.832.0611 ext.103
Highlights of Affiliate Program
- We will list your company under the “Discounts “section of our website.
- We will do occasional advertisements of your company in our member communications.
- We will include your best member specials in the New Member communication.
The NCCA approaches each event individually, so the pricing and sponsorship options will vary. Vendor information for each event will become available about three months before the event.