Group Health Insurance Plan
Chiropractor Medical Insurance Program
First established in 2015, the Chiropractor Health Insurance Program offers ACA compliant medical insurance exclusively for State Chiropractic Association members, employees and dependents of both. We also offer individual/family coverage. This coverage is flexible and suitable if your office is looking for coverage on one-three associates!
What’s new in 2021?
- Easy-to-use, on-line application, with underwriting answers in 48 hours or less
- Individual programs available, addressing minimum participation concerns for very small employers
- Preferred rate tier available for ages 18-59 years old and Preferred Plus rate tier available through age 64 to respond to increasing medical insurance rates for individuals 50 years and older in the marketplace.
- Twelve benefit designs, an HSA (Health Savings Account) and two network options; all the options are ACA-compliant — this is traditional insurance with 100% preventative care included (see the benefit outline below for details).
Why apply for the Chiropractor Health Insurance Program?
- Chiropractors are healthier than the average population – and the numbers over the past 7 years prove it — in 50,000 member-claim months, there has only been one cancer and 8 claims greater than $100,000
- Chiropractors are very small employers with roughly 2.5 employees participating per office and often including family members.
- Chiropractors enjoy a low underwriting risk factor, and most can qualify for better rates than the modified community rates available in most states; most chiropractors are not eligible for subsidies due to their income
- The program allows most employers to pay premiums on a tax-favored basis
How is the Chiropractor Health Insurance Program different?
- $20 co-pay for chiropractic services 20 visits with full scope to practice covered
- Annual rate increases have averaged under 5% over the past 7 years
- Chiropractors have renewed coverage more than 95% every year of the program’s 7-year existence
- The program has grown every year since inception
- It’s easy to apply on-line directly from the association website, membership is required to enroll and maintain benefits but non-members may apply to obtain rates
There’s not a better time to take advantage of your membership or join us and enjoy this exceptional health insurance program.
If you have questions, please contact 833-424-4764 (phone/fax) or call/text Mark Ritchie 614-214-8334 cell