Group Health Insurance Plan
Chiropractor Medical Insurance Program
First established in 2015, the Chiropractor Health Insurance Program offers ACA-compliant medical insurance exclusively for State Chiropractic Association members, employees, and dependents of both. We also offer individual/family coverage. This coverage is flexible and suitable if your office is looking for coverage on one-three associates!
We’re excited to announce the following enhancements in 2023:
- Chiropractor Association member medical insurance rates are 4.2% lower than last year
- Group medical insurance (3 or more employees enrolling) is available in ALL 50 states
- Individual/Family medical insurance (available for individuals or small groups) is available in 49 states (not available in Washington state)
- An individual program is available to 1099 and part-time associates of a practice
- Online application to obtain a quote takes about ten minutes or less to complete and is available here.
Plan Benefits Highlights Include:
- $20 co-pay for chiropractic services; 20 visits pre-authorized for
reimbursement on the full scope of practice (not available in Health Savings
- An individual program is also available to patients of the practice
- All “FACILITY” providers are in-network nationwide — “FACILITY” services
include in- and out-patient procedures, imaging, labs, DME, and PT services.
- Six ACA-compliant plan designs with 100% preventative services.
- VSP vision and Sun Life dental coverage is available for groups and individual
members (no pre-existing limitation); a $1,000 orthodontic benefit is also available.
It’s easy to apply online directly from the association website, membership is required to enroll and maintain benefits but non-members may apply to obtain rates
If you have questions, please contact Mark Ritchie at 614-214-8334 or email@example.com