2023 chiropractic legislative day
Wednesday, May 17th
Join Us in Raleigh, NC for the Chiropractic Legislative Day!
When: Wednesday, May 17th, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm.
Where: North Carolina General Assembly, 16 West Jones Street, Raleigh.
Let us know you are coming: RSVP Here
- You are not expected to be there the entire time.
- We ask that you try to schedule an appointment with your legislator (find your legislator at ncleg.net). If you cannot make an appointment, that’s okay. You are welcome to join the NCCA during our appointments.
- Plan to be there? Please email your RSVP to stay in the loop.
Share Your Involvement on Social Media!
*If you don’t take part in social media, simply email us your photos so we can share them instead.
Step 1: Snap a selfie in front of the Legislative building to let everyone know where you are on Wednesday morning. Post it on your social media channels and tag NCCA @yourncca
Step 2: Snap a photo with your legislator during/after your talk. Post it on your social media channels. Tag NCCA @yourncca and tag your legislator, if you can.
Step 3: Email us your photos!
Can’t Join Us in Raleigh? Take part in the Legislative Blitz!
We would love for you to participate in the Legislative Day even if you cannot make it in person to the capitol. A few minutes of your time could make a massive difference for chiropractic!
Engage with your legislators by sending them an email and/or call on May 17th.
- Step 1: Find Your Representative
- Step 2: Copy and paste the email language and send it to your Legislators TODAY. Be sure to personalize with YOUR information. If you have a relationship with an elected official who is not your representative or senator, send them an email
- Step 3: Find Your Senator
- Step 4: Copy and paste the email language and send it to your Legislators TODAY. Be sure to personalize with YOUR information. If you have a relationship with an elected official who is not your representative or senator, send them an email!
- Step 5: Fill out this form to let us know that you contacted us and that you participated.
Support Your Profession. Donate!
If you would like to adjust your donation amount or are not sure if you are donating, contact the NCCA for help.