We’re looking for someone who genuinely loves helping people, wants to be part of a family-like team, and feels called to help change lives in our city.
We’re an established 11 year old, multi-doc practice focusing on pediatric, prenatal, and adult care. We also provide functional medicine coaching and nutritional coaching on a limited basis. We’re looking for someone who feels passionate about joining our team, our mission, and resonates with our values. If you are looking for an associate position, know you are so needed and valuable! We know you have many options and your decision may not be an easy one.
We’re a husband/wife owned practice and truly love & value our team. That’s not something we just say. We invest time, money, and energy into team training, events, & activities that help our team grow both individually and collectively. From weekends on the lake to reading through Brene Brown’s books for bettering our communication to attending worship nights together to playing laser tag, we value wholeness, unity, and good ol’ fashion FUN.
The position involves;
The main role is to provide incredible patient care through chiropractic adjustments. Learning & greeting each person by name. We know names because we care. Teaching health related workshops, in person & online. Preparing & providing progress evaluations to ensure each patient is empowered & equipped. Marking, analyzing, & uploading x-rays. Completing proper documentation. Working with a committed team to improve processes, create new ones when needed, & maintain excellence. Informing patients of upcoming events. Some weekend travel for training seminars and personal growth & development. Salary based on experience.
Characteristics & qualities we’re looking for:
- A love for people and a passion to see others succeed
- Must be genuine – you can’t fake joy & cheer over an extended period of time. It must come from the heart
- Team player & aligned with Twin City Health’s values
- Demonstrate a high level of empathy and self awareness
- Growth mindset. An appreciation for personal development & kind feedback
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, & hard working
- Excellent communication skills No nonsense. No drama. We value team unity and don’t tolerate gossip
- Organized and able to follow through on tasks to completion
To connect and apply please email Stacey@twincityhealth.com with your resume and interest.