CA Staff Membership
NCCA DC Membership = Staff Membership
Staff Membership Benefits:
- Discounts on staff education – register using member price
- Access to online member resources at ncchiro.org
- Monthly CA newsletter with the latest industry news
- Insurance toolkit information
- Access to member-only Facebook Forum group
Creating a CA Member Profile:
Does your staff member already have a profile?
Some CAs, especially those who were CA members in the past or took a class with the NCCA previously may already have a profile.
- If a CA knows that they have a profile, have them log in to see if that profile is a CA member profile. (You would quickly know this by the price a course is for you.)
- If they have a profile already, but it needs to be changed to a CA Member profile, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If they think they may have one, or they do have one and are having issues accessing it, contact email@example.com with their name, email address, and the name of the NCCA DC Member they are associated with.
How to set up a CA Staff Profile:
When creating this account the only information necessary is below:
- unique email address (one that is not shared with anyone else)
- First and last name
- Office phone
- Practice address
- For DC License #: put “N/A”
- Profession designation (click “CA-Clinical or Administrative”)
Step Two: After an account has been created, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the CA’s full name, email address, and the name of the NCCA DC Member the CA is associated with.
It’s that easy!
- CA Member Profile: This profile allows registration for CA Classes at CA member pricing. This profile also gains access to member-only resources within the website.