One of the simplest ways to make sure that your practice stands out on Google is to have a good Facebook page for your business. Taking the steps to ensure your Facebook page shows up higher in Google is one way you can grow brand awareness and improve visibility among people searching for local businesses like yours.
Make sure you don’t use your personal Facebook page for your business! Setting up your business page is easy and free, click here for the how-to. Once you’ve set up your Page, you can build an audience of people who are interested in what you have to offer.
If you would like the NCCA to review your page to make sure it’s up to code, please fill out the form below. We will contact you to set up a good time to go over the findings together.
Facebook Best Practices
- Respond to messages
- Use publishing tools, and schedule future posts
- Be personable, not just promotional
- Offer giveaways and contest
- Create and advertise events
- Share relevant content from other sources
- Encourage conversations in the comments
- Highlight company milestones and celebrate anniversaries on Facebook
- Use Facebook Ads & Promote Posts